• Principal Dr. A. T. Patil has worked as advisor on NSS advisory board of the university for term 2012-2014.
• Shri G.G. Thorat, former NSS Programmee officer of the college was appointed as District NSS coordinator by the affiliating university for the term 2012-2014.
• Shri B.V. Gavit, former NSS Programmee officer of the college was appointed as Tehsil NSS coordinator by the affiliating university for the term 2012-2014.
• Dr. Vishal Karpe , P.O. NSS and Smt. Rupali Bagul, Assiatant P.O. of the college was appointed as managers, NSS unit of Nandurbar District to participate in state level NDRF training program ‘ Avhaan - 2016’ at SP University, Pune.
• Adopted Village i.e. Nangipada has secured the 2nd rank in Nandurbar district under the Sant Gadgebaba Swach Bharat Abhiyaan -2017’.
• Another adopted village i.e. Antipada has secured 1st rank in Nandurbar district and also secured 2nd rank in Nasik Division under the Nirmal Gram scheme of the Govt. of India
Volunteers Participation at Out stations :
• ‘National Integration Camp’ in the year 2016, at Jaypur, Rajsthan.
• State Level Disaster management Camp ‘Avhan , 2016’ organized by NDRF and Savitribai Fule Pune University, Pune.
• SamtaVidhyarthi Sammelan organisd by affiliating university to increase the awareness about cast discrimination on 6th & 7th Fenruary, 2016.
• District Level Elocution Competition organised by Maharashtra Andhsradha Nirmulan Samity, Shahada on 8th October, 2017.
• Republic Day Parade in district headquarter.
• State Level Disaster management Camp ‘Avhan , 2018’ organized by NDRF and Dr. BAM University, Aurangabad.